Europäische Kommision: Erasmus+ Programme
Allgemeines Anliegen des Stipendiums
The new Erasmus+ programme aims to support actions in the fields of Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2014-2020.
Erasmus+ replaces seven programmes bringing together
- The Lifelong Learning Programme (Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Comenius, Grundtvig and Jean Monnet)
- The Youth in Action Programme
- Five international cooperation programmes (Erasmus Mundus, Tempus, Alfa, Edulink, the programme for cooperation with industrialised countries)
- The new sport action.
The actions of the Erasmus + programme are divided into decentralised actions and centralised actions.
- The decentralised actions are managed in each programme country by National Agencies that are appointed by their national authorities.
The centralised actions are managed at a European level by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) located in Brussels.
EACEA is in charge of the complete life-cycle management of projects, from the promotion of the programme, the analysis of the grant requests, the on-the-spot monitoring of projects, up to the dissemination of the projects' and programme's results.
Art der Förderung
Erasmus + provides grants for a wide range of actions and activities in the fields of education, training, youth and sport. The programme gives opportunities to students, trainees, staff and volunteers to spend a period abroad to increase their skills and employability. It supports organisations to work in transnational partnership and to share innovative practices in the fields of education, training and youth. Erasmus+ also includes a strong international dimension (i.e. cooperation with Partner Countries) notably in the field of higher education, which opens the programme to institutional cooperation and mobility of young people and staff worldwide. The new Sport action will support grassroots projects and cross-border challenges such as combating match-fixing, doping, violence and racism.
Hinweise zur Bewerbung
The application process for the centralised actions is initiated in one of the following ways:
- Certain centralised actions are included in the General Call for proposals and the details of these actions are outlined in the Erasmus + Programme Guide. Nota bene: a corrigendum to the General Call for proposals has been published related to the submission deadlines for Key Action 2 'Strategic Partnerships'.
- Specific Calls for proposals are published on this website.
- Restricted Calls for proposals are relevant only to bodies nominated by the national authorities in E+ programme countries to undertake specific work (studies, management of strategic initiatives etc).
- Calls for tender are published when services are required to provide a limited number of highly specific services.
More informations on the website.
Art des Stipendiums
Forschungsprojekte, Studium im Ausland, Allgem. Förderung, Lebensunterhalt, Studiengebühren
Mittel- und Südamerika