KLU - Kühne Logistics University: KLU scholarships for the BSc Management
Allgemeines Anliegen des Stipendiums
KLU awards merit-based scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fee for the BSc in Management. Candidates are chosen on the basis of performance at school, social commitment and extracurricular activities.
Art der Förderung
The Scholarship is granted for the Bachelor of Science in Management.
Our bachelor’s program lays the groundwork for an international career in management. The program allows a specialization in logistics. Students can also choose a more intensive track in which they gain extra credits towards their degree.
All of our programs are distinguished by an international student body, outstanding faculty, an intimate learning environment and extensive corporate ties.
- 80 % general management , 10% foreign languages, 10% general studies and leadership skills
- optional specialization in logistics: if chosen, the management part contains 20% logistics
- optional intensive track with higher work load and an additional practical training
- an exchange semester with partner universities
- 3 month period of practical training
- bachelor’s thesis (3 months)
- accreditation in process (FIBAA)
Hinweise zur Bewerbung
To apply for the KLU merit-based scholarship, an applicant must be admitted to the Bachelor of Science in Management at the KLU.
Required documents in addition to the formal application for the program:
The application form can be found on the website.
- General qualification for university entry (school leaving certificate)
- TOEFL or IELTS to demonstrate English proficiency
- Interview with members of the program management and faculty
- Additional requirements may apply for applicants from certain countries. Please inquire.
Art des Stipendiums