KLU - Kühne Logistics University: KLU scholarships for the MSc program in Global Logistics
Allgemeines Anliegen des Stipendiums
KLU awards merit-based scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fee for the MSc in Global Logistics. Candidates are chosen on the basis of academic achievement and personal accomplishment.
Art der Förderung
The Scholarship is granted for the Master of Science in Global Logistics.
The Logistics Master at the Kühne Logistics University combines the themes logistics, management and leadership in a unique way. Logistics represents about half of the curriculum.
Students can choose one out of two specializations either focusing on in-house logistics operations or taking the perspective of a third party logistics services provider.
All of our programs are distinguished by an international student body, outstanding faculty, an intimate learning environment and extensive corporate ties.
- 45% logistics
- 35% business economics & general management
- 20% leadership skills
- Two specializations can be taken: logistics processes or logistics systems
- an exchange semester with partner universities
- three-month period of practical training
- master's thesis (four months)
- accredited program (ASIIN)
Hinweise zur Bewerbung
To apply for the KLU Global Logistics Scholarship, an applicant must be admitted to the Master of Science program in Global Logistics at the KLU.
Required documents in addition to the formal application for the program:
- KLU scholarship application form
- Supporting documents
Application form can be found on the Website.
Candidates for the MSc. program in Global Logistics must comply with the following prerequisites:
- a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college; this degree will usually be in business or economics
- English proficiency proven by TOEFL (IBT 95) or IELTS (Band 6.5)
- Strong academic abilities - usually proven by a rank in the top third of your university (for graduates of foreign degree programs)
Art des Stipendiums