At the Master Day you receive information about economics postgraduate programmes from Europe’s best business schools and economics faculties.
The application forms are only available in German. If you need assistance, please send us an email and include your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you participate in the Master Day?
- the only postgraduate study fair with an economics focus in the German-speaking region
- 50% of the participants find their postgraduate programme here
- excellent business schools from more than 10 countries (5 out of the European Top 10)
- 20-minute one-on-one-meetings with representatives from business schools
- coaching and advice for the choice of a postgraduate programme and the GMAT test
- scholarships with a total value of more than € 200,000
- free of charge application photos
- 12 pm - 2.30 pm: One-on-one-meetings
- from 2 pm: Registration for participants without one-on-one-meetings
- 2.30 pm - 3 pm: Opening presentation "How you find the best Business Master"
- 3 pm - 5 pm: Study fair
- 5 pm - 5.30 pm: Presentation about GMAT
- Undergraduate students in their third semester or higher and graduates from all disciplines
- Anyone interested in an economics Master's or career entry programme
- Average grade in last report: 2.5 or better (German scale)
Why should you register for one-on-one-meetings?
The one-on-one-meetings help you to get to know representatives from business schools better by enabling you to ask your personal questions in a relaxed atmosphere.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about the Master Day
This is what former participants say
50% of the participants find their postgraduate programme at the Master Day Business & Economics. It’s hardly surprising that 97% of participants recommend the Master Day.
“Definitely one of the best Master's fairs in Vienna. I especially liked the possibility for one-on-one-meetings and the Master schools on-site were really great. I appreciated the fact that we had snacks and one could easily get in touch with other participants. Also, I really liked Mr. Graf’s presentation which was very informative and well-prepared. Keep it up!
The Master Day takes place in the Arcotel Kaiserwasser Vienna (address: Wagramer Straße 8, 1220 Vienna). The Arcotel Kaiserwasser is close to the underground station “Kaisermühlen VIC”. If you arrive by car, take a look at the hotel's direction on how to get there.