The LL.M. is one of the favorite programs for law graduates. International law firms particularly recommend programs abroad and at top-tier law schools. The e-fellows.net LL.M. Day provides a unique opportunity for information on LL.M. programs and allows you to meet some of the best universities in the world.
At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you will only meet law schools of international reputation. The number of participants is limited and you will have sufficient time for networking and conversation. The LL.M. Day is more than just a fair. During speed dating rounds and the LL.M. forum you will be able to talk to law school representatives and alumni and ask individual questions about the Master of Laws.
Law schools, law firms, and companies already confirmed for Frankfurt
- Bond University (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Boston University (Boston, USA)
- Brooklyn Law School (New York, USA)
- Columbia University (New York, USA)
- Cornell University (Ithaca, USA)
- Emory University (Atlanta, USA)
- Fordham University (New York, USA)
- George Mason University (Arlington/Washington D.C., USA)
- George Washington University (Washington D.C., USA)
- IE University (Madrid, Spain)
- Northumbria University (Newcastle, UK)
- St. John's University (New York, USA)
- Tel Aviv University (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Tulane University (New Orleans, USA)
- University of Auckland (Auckland, New Zealand)
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (San Francisco, USA)
- University of California, Los Angeles - UCLA (Los Angeles, USA)
- University of East Anglia - UEA (Norwich, UK)
- University of Groningen (Groningen, Netherlands)
- University of Miami (Miami, USA)
- University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, USA)
- University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia)
- University of Southampton (Southampton, UK)
- University of Southern California (Los Angeles, USA)
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, USA)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, USA)
- Clifford Chance
- DLA Piper
- EY Law
Law schools and companies already confirmed for Berlin
- to be announced later
Law schools and firms already confirmed for Munich
- to be announced later
Agenda (subject to change)
- 10.30 am - 11.30 am: Admission
- 11.30 am - 12.00 pm: Opening remarks and introduction of the law schools
- 12.00 pm - 12.45 pm: Group sessions with the law schools, general discussion of the LL.M.
- 12.45 pm - 1.15 pm: Coffee break
- 1.15 pm - 3.15 pm: LL.M. forum. Exhibitors tell about their programs at their stands.
- 3.15 pm - 4.15 pm: LL.M. panel discussion with lawyers from leading law firms and companies
- 4.15 pm - 5.00 pm: Presentation on the US bar exam and the UK Solicitors Qualifying Exam (only at select LL.M. Days)
Who can apply?
- law students who have completed an undergraduate degree, or are going to earn their degree next year
- lawyers, trainee lawyers and doctoral candidates
- applicants should belong to the best 10-20 percent of their year
If your German is sufficient to fill out our application form, please apply directly via the German sites for the LL.M. Day. Otherwise, please write a message to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, email address, and favorite schools.
The LL. M. Day organization was very good, timely and fulfilling. The location is also wonderful. Thank you for such a great event management. I hope to be at future e-fellows.net conferences and seminars in law and business.