e-fellows.net LL.M. Day
Meet renowned law schools at the LL.M. Day
The Master of Laws (LL.M.) is one of the favorite programs for law graduates. International law firms particularly recommend programs abroad and at first-tier law faculties. The e-fellows.net LL.M. Day provides a unique opportunity to inform about LL.M. programs and to meet some of the best law faculties in the world.
e-fellows.net LL.M. Day 2013 in Frankfurt
Venue: Frankfurt, Germany
Date: 9 November 2013, 12 pm - 5 pm
Closing date for applications: 31 October 2013
At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you only meet law schools of international reputation. Because of the limited number of participants, you will have sufficient time for networking and conversation. During info panels and the LL.M. forum you will be able to discuss individual questions about the Master of Laws with law school representatives and alumni.
Who can apply?
- law students that have completed an undergraduate degree, or are going to complete their degree next year
- lawyers, trainee lawyers and doctoral candidates
- applicants should belong to the best 10-20 percent of their year
- Please apply via the German webpage by using the button "BEWERBUNG STARTEN".
- If your German is not sufficient, please send your current CV including all relevant grades and practical experience via e-mail to milena.cornely(at)e-fellows.net.
- Please indicate when you are going to do your LL.M. and which country or law school you are particularly interested in.
LL.M. Day - 9 November 2013, Frankfurt
Law schools participating
- Bond University (Australia), represented by IEC - International Education Centre
- Emory Law (USA)
- IE Law School (Spain)
- Notre Dame Law School (USA, LL.M. program in UK)
- Queen Mary, University of London (UK)
- Santa Clara Law (USA)
- UC Davis School of Law (USA)
- UConn School of Law (USA)
- UEA Law School, University of East Anglia (UK)
- University of Auckland (NZ), represented by IEC - International Education Centre
- University of Birmingham Law School (UK), represented by IEC - International Education Centre
- University of British Columbia (Canada)
- University of California Hastings College of the Law (USA)
- University of Glasgow School of Law (UK)
- University of Manchester Law School (UK)
- University of New South Wales (Australia), represented by GOstralia!
- University of Queensland - TC Beirne School of Law (Australia)
- University of Southern California - USC Gould School of Law (USA)
- University of Virginia School of Law (USA)
- Vanderbilt Law School (USA)
- Victoria University of Wellington (NZ)