The LL.M. is one of the favorite programs for law graduates. International law firms particularly recommend programs abroad and at top-tier law schools. The e-fellows.net LL.M. Day provides a unique opportunity for information on LL.M. programs and allows you to meet some of the best universities in the world.
At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you will only meet law schools of international reputation. The number of participants is limited and you will have sufficient time for networking and conversation. During discussion panels and the LL.M. forum you will be able to talk to law school representatives and alumni and ask individual questions about the Master of Laws.
Agenda (subject to change)
- 10.45 am - 11.30 am: Admission
- 11.30 am - 12.00 pm: Opening remarks and introduction of the law schools
- 12.00 pm - 12.45 pm: Group sessions with the law schools, general discussion of the LL.M.
- 12.45 pm - 1.00 pm: Coffee break
- 1.00 pm - 3.30 pm: LL.M. forum. Exhibitors tell about their programs at their stands.
- 3.30 pm - 4.30 pm: LL.M. panel with lawyers from leading law firms and companies
- 4.30 pm - 5.00 pm: Presentation on the U.S. bar exam
Law schools and firms already confirmed
- Bond University (Gold Coast, Australien)
- Georgetown University (Washington DC, USA)
- George Washington University (Washington DC, USA)
- IE Law School (Madrid, Spanien)
- University of East Anglia (Norwich, UK)
- University of Kent (Canterbury, UK)
- University of Miami (Miami, USA)
- University of New South Wales (Sydney, Australien)
- University of Notre Dame (South Bend, USA / London, UK)
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law (Los Angeles, USA)
- University of Texas (Austin, USA)
- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, USA)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, USA)
- GSK Stockmann + Kollegen
- Hengeler Mueller
- Kirkland & Ellis
- Allen & Overy
Who can apply?
- law students who have completed an undergraduate degree, or are going to earn their degree next year
- lawyers, trainee lawyers and doctoral candidates
- applicants should belong to the best 10-20 percent of their year
The application process has not started yet. Please write a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register. We will then notify you as soon as the application process starts.