One day, the best business schools from Europe, Asia and USA, selected participants and a familiar, exclusive atmosphere. This setting makes the e-fellows.net MBA Day a popular and established event for prospective MBA students. And best of all: The participation is free of charge.
How to apply
You can apply as MBA newcomer if you are about to finish your studies no later than September 2015 or if you have relevant work experience of no more than 1.5 years after graduating (start of first job: after August 2013).
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Business schools that participated in the last event
- Ashridge Business School (UK)
- Cambridge Judge Business School (UK)
- China Europe International Business School (CN)
- Copenhagen Business School (DEN)
- CDI Collège des Ingénieurs (F)
- ESADE Business School (E)
- ESMT European School of Management and Technology (GER)
- ESSEC Business School (F)
- HEC School of Management (F)
- Henley Business School (GER, UK)
- Hult International Business School (UK, USA, VAE)
- IE Business School (E)
- IESE Business School (E)
- IMD Business School (SUI)
- INSEAD (F, SIN, VAE)
- London Business School (UK)
- Manchester Business School (UK)
- Mannheim Business School (GER)
- Rotterdam School of Management (NL)
- SDA Bocconi School of Management (I)
- TUM School of Management (GER)
- University of St. Gallen (CH)
- Vlerick Management School (B)
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Full-time (GER)
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Part-time (GER)
Statements of participants and business schools
The MBA Day confirmed my decision to pursue an MBA. Thanks to the talks with the admission staff and alumni, I could personally get in touch and, finally, I was accepted by all business schools I had applied for. I would really recommend the participation in the e-fellows.net MBA Day to everyone interested in the Master of Business Administration.
The e-fellows MBA Day is known among top business schools as the best of its kind not only in Germany but globally. The quality of candidates selected for the day is outstanding and the format allows for real interaction and meaningful discussion. We are delighted to be associated with e-fellows.