Meet highly qualified MBA candidates: On-site or Online: MBA Day
Locations and Dates
Online via Zoom
Custom Target Group
⌀ 120 participants
- Target Group
- Young professionals with at least 1.5 years of postgraduate work experience: Only these candidates are admitted to the one-on-ones as they have or will soon have enough work experience to apply for an MBA programme and as they might already be preparing their applications.
- Young professionals with less work experience and students in their last semester: During the open MBA forum, you will meet this group of participants. The main benefit for you with this target group is university branding by providing them with information at an early stage.
⌀ mark Bachelor: 1,5, ⌀ mark Master: 1,2,
Your key benefits
- You will meet up to 120 preselected candidates with outstanding profiles and a strong interest in MBA programmes.
- You select most promising candidates among all interested applicants for your one-on-one interviews - we arrange the meetings.
- You will receive the contact details and short profiles of all participants after the event.
- We only invite a limited group of the best business schools worldwide.
Your additional benefits at online-events
- As we are performing the events online unconsidered networking is possible.
- You save up the arrival incl. travel costs.
- You are able to reach a greater range as the attendees are not restricted to locations.
Agenda of the MBA event
- 11:15 - 12:00
Arrival at the venue and preparation of your stand
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Participation fee: 3,000 Euro (excl. VAT) per event
A selection of our exhibitors
Cambridge Judge Business School, HEC Paris, HHL - Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, IE Business School, IESE Business School, IMD Lausanne, INSEAD, London Business School, Manchester Business School, University of New South Wales, University of St. Gallen, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Praise for the MBA Day
The number of participating MBA schools and the number of inquiries of business schools who would like to join the event are constantly high. In our feedback survey after the event, the MBA Day always receives excellent grades from the business schools (1 being the best of 5):
- Organization of the event: 1.1
- Support by e-fellows.net team: 1.2
- Satisfaction with one-on-one interviews: 1.2
- Quantity and quality of participants: 1.5
100 percent of the participants would recommend the event to their colleagues and friends.
High-quality one-on-one interviews
Only candidates with at least 1.5 years of work experience may apply for the one-on-one interviews. During their online application, they select the schools they are most interested in. After the application deadline, you will be given access to all MBA candidates that have applied for an interview with you and you may select the applicants that you are most interested in.
If you attend the event with one person, you may have up to seven one-on-ones. If you attend the event with two or more people, you may have up to 14 interviews.
Exclusive scholarships for MBA candidates
Many of the participating business schools offer exclusive scholarships to the participants of the MBA Day and to the alumni of the e-fellows.net scholarship programme. The scholarships will be promoted on the e-fellows.net website before and during the MBA Days. Offering an exclusive scholarship will help you to receive additional applications from highly qualified MBA candidates.
Further information and booking
Unser Netzwerk, unsere Kunden
Ein schneller Überblick zu e‑fellows.net
Bachelor, Master, LL.M. oder MBA?