The LL.M. is one of the favorite programs for law graduates. International law firms particularly recommend programs abroad and at first-tier law schools. The e-fellows.net LL.M. Day provides a unique opportunity for information on LL.M. programs and allows you to meet some of the best law faculties in the world.
At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you will only meet law schools of international reputation. The number of participants is limited and you will have sufficient time for networking and conversation. During discussion panels and the LL.M. forum you will be able to talk to law school representatives and alumni and ask individual questions about the Master of Laws.
Agenda (subject to change)
- 11.15 am - 11.45 am: Admission
- 11.50 am - 12.15 pm: Introductory remarks by an LL.M. graduate
- 12.15 pm - 12.45 pm: Introduction of the law schools
- 12.45 pm - 13.45 pm: Group sessions with the law schools, general discussion of the LL.M.
- 13.45 pm - 14.00 pm: Coffee break
- 14.00 pm - 16.00 pm: LL.M. forum. Exhibitors tell about their programs at their stands.
- 16.00 pm - 17.00 pm: LL.M. panel with lawyers from five leading law firms
- 17.00 pm - 17.15 pm: Coffee break
- 17.15 pm - 18.15 pm: Presentation about "lawyers in consulting" by McKinsey & Company with get-together (separate application and admission necessary)
Law schools and companies already confirmed
- Bond University (Australia)
- Boston College Law School (USA)
- Emory University School of Law (USA)
- Georgetown University Law Center (USA)
- Golden Gate University School of Law (USA)
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies Geneva (Switzerland)
- IE Law School (Spain)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (USA)
- Northumbria University (UK)
- Queen Mary, University of London (UK)
- Stetson University College of Law (USA)
- University of California Hastings College of the Law (USA)
- University of Dundee School of Law (UK)
- University of East Anglia Law School (UK)
- University of Glasgow School of Law (UK)
- University of Kent (UK)
- University of Manchester Law School (UK)
- University of Miami School of Law (USA)
- University of Notre Dame Law School (USA/UK)
- University of Southern California - USC Gould School of Law (USA)
- University of Virginia School of Law (USA)
- Vanderbilt Law School (USA)
- Hengeler Mueller
- GSK Stockmann + Kollegen
- White & Case
- McKinsey & Company
Who can apply?
- law students who have completed an undergraduate degree, or are going to earn their degree next year
- lawyers, trainee lawyers and doctoral candidates
- applicants should belong to the best 10-20 percent of their year
- For application, please visit our German website and klick on the button "Bewerben".
- If your German is not sufficient to complete the application process, please send an e-mail with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please indicate when you are going to do your LL.M. and which country or law school you are particularly interested in.