The LL.M. is one of the favorite programs for law graduates. International law firms particularly recommend programs abroad and at first-tier law schools. The e-fellows.net LL.M. Day provides a unique opportunity for information on LL.M. programs and allows you to meet some of the best law faculties in the world.
At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you will only meet law schools of international reputation. The number of participants is limited and you will have sufficient time for networking and conversation. During discussion panels and the LL.M. forum you will be able to talk to law school representatives and alumni and ask individual questions about the Master of Laws.
Law schools and companies already confirmed
- Bond University (Australia)
- Emory University School of Law (USA)
- Georgetown University Law Center (USA)
- Golden Gate University School of Law (USA)
- IE Law School (Spain)
- Northumbria University (UK)
- Queen Mary, University of London (UK)
- Stetson University College of Law (USA)
- University of California Hastings College of the Law (USA)
- University of Dundee School of Law (UK)
- University of East Anglia Law School (UK)
- University of Glasgow School of Law (UK)
- University of Kent (UK)
- University of Miami School of Law (USA)
- University of Notre Dame Law School (USA/UK)
- University of Southern California - USC Gould School of Law (USA)
- University of Virginia School of Law (USA)
- Vanderbilt Law School (USA)
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Hengeler Mueller
- GSK Stockmann + Kollegen
- White & Case
- McKinsey & Company
Who can apply?
- law students who have completed an undergraduate degree, or are going to earn their degree next year
- lawyers, trainee lawyers and doctoral candidates
- applicants should belong to the best 10-20 percent of their year
- For application, please visit our German website and klick on the button "Bewerben".
- If your German is not sufficient to complete the application process, please send an e-mail with your CV to email@example.com.
- Please indicate when you are going to do your LL.M. and which country or law school you are particularly interested in.