The LL.M. is one of the favorite programs for law graduates. International law firms particularly recommend programs abroad and at first-tier law schools. The e-fellows.net LL.M. Day provides a unique opportunity for information on LL.M. programs and allows you to meet some of the best law faculties in the world.
At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you will only meet law schools of international reputation. The number of participants is limited and you will have sufficient time for networking and conversation. During discussion panels and the LL.M. forum you will be able to talk to law school representatives and alumni and ask individual questions about the Master of Laws.
Law schools and firms already confirmed
- Columbia University (USA)
- Emory University School of Law (USA)
- Georgetown University Law Center (USA)
- Golden Gate University School of Law (USA)
- IE Law School (Spanien)
- Newcastle Law School (UK)
- Northumbria University (UK)
- Queen Mary, University of London (UK)
- University of British Columbia (Kanada)
- University of Dundee (UK)
- University of Kent (UK)
- University of Manchester Law School (UK)
- University of Notre Dame Law School (USA)
- University of Southern California - USC Gould School of Law (USA)
- University of Virginia School of Law (USA)
- Vanderbilt Law School (USA)
- Allen & Overy
- Kirkland & Ellis
Who can apply?
- law students who have completed an undergraduate degree, or are going to earn their degree next year
- lawyers, trainee lawyers and doctoral candidates
- applicants should belong to the best 10-20 percent of their year
- Please apply via the German webpage by using the button "Bewerben".
- If your German is not sufficient, please send your current CV including all relevant grades and practical experience via e-mail to milena.cornely(at)e-fellows.net.
- Please indicate when you are going to do your LL.M. and which country or law school you are particularly interested in.