The LL.M. is one of the favorite programs for law graduates. International law firms particularly recommend programs abroad and at first-tier law faculties. The e-fellows.net LL.M. Day provides a unique opportunity to inform about LL.M. programs and to meet some of the best law faculties in the world.
At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you only meet law schools of international reputation. Because of the limited number of participants, you will have sufficient time for networking and conversation. During discussion panels and the LL.M. forum you will be able to ask individual questions about the Master of Laws with law school representatives and alumni.
Law schools participating
- Bond University (Australia)
- Emory University School of Law (USA)
- Georgetown University Law Center (USA)
- Golden Gate University School of Law (USA)
- IE Law School (Spain)
- King's College London (UK)
- Notre Dame Law School (USA, LL.M. program in UK)
- Queen Mary, University of London (UK)
- Robert Gordon University (UK)
- Stetson University College of Law (USA)
- UEA Law School, University of East Anglia (UK)
- University of Birmingham (UK)
- University of British Columbia (Canada)
- University of Buckingham (UK)
- University of California Hastings College of the Law (USA)
- University of Dundee (UK)
- University of Glasgow Law School (UK)
- University of Kent (UK)
- University of Manchester (UK)
- University of Miami School of Law (USA)
- University of Richmond School of Law (USA)
- University of Southern California - USC Gould School of Law (USA)
- University of Virginia School of Law (USA)
- Vanderbilt Law School (USA)
Who can apply?
- law students that have completed an undergraduate degree, or are going to complete their degree next year
- lawyers, trainee lawyers and doctoral candidates
- applicants should belong to the best 10-20 percent of their year
- Please apply via the German webpage by using the button "Bewerben".
- If your German is not sufficient, please send your current CV including all relevant grades and practical experience via e-mail to milena.cornely(at)e-fellows.net.
- Please indicate when you are going to do your LL.M. and which country or law school you are particularly interested in.