e-fellows.net - the online scholarship and career network
The objective of e-fellows.net is to foster talented students by offering the first online scholarships in Europe. Through these scholarships, e-fellows.net supports the highest qualified and talented university students by offering services and creating a unique network for their studies and career. e-fellows.net thus identifies the business and academic elite of tomorrow.
e-fellows.net brings together:
- excellent high-school students
- exceptional college students
- outstanding doctoral candidates
- renowned universities
- well-known business schools and colleges
- leading corporations
To accomplish this, e-fellows.net uses the internet platform www.e-fellows.net in combination with workshops and recruiting events.
Partner companies and universities can benefit from this know-how and present themselves to an attractive target group. The platform allows them to contact scholarship holders and recruit particularly highly qualified and committed students at an early stage:
The online scholarship is the core element of e-fellows.net. Undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD students can apply for this on www.e-fellows.net. e-fellows.net supports its scholarship holders with the following services:
Financial support and other assistance with a monetary value:
- Free newspaper or magazine subscriptions
- Access to specific research databases
- Free software
- Financial MBA scholarships exclusively for e-fellows in cooperation with our business school partners
- Exclusive contact to businesses
- The online scholarship as a valuable item on their résumé
- A mentor program with corporate partners
- Exclusive events and job offers
- Access to the e-fellows community, the network platform for scholarship holders and alumni
- Access to a forum with experts from companies or universities within the e-fellows.net community
- City Groups: around 80 regional groups of e-fellows, who gather on a regular basis for networking, entertainment etc.
As of July 2012, 163,300 people are part of the e-fellows.net career network:
- 28,500 scholars (students who were selected for the e-fellows.net online scholarship and are among the top 10% of their year)
- 30,000 alumni (ex-scholars)
- 105,000 members (registered users who receive at least one of our newsletters), among them
- 28,400 students
- 71,000 (young) professionals
e-fellows.net was founded in 2000 by McKinsey & Company, Deutsche Telekom and the Georg von Holtzbrinck publishing group (Macmillan). Its sponsor partners are Accenture, Allianz, Bertelsmann, Bosch, Clifford Chance, Detecon, Deutsche Bank, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Hengeler Mueller, Holtzbrinck Publishing Group, KPMG, Roche, Siemens Management Consulting, TNG Technology Consulting and ZEIT Verlagsgruppe.