Online via Zoom (DACH)
Zurich or Online
Custom Target Group
⌀ 150 participants (90% of which are preregistered)
- Target Group
German Bachelor's students and graduates who want to pursue a Master's degree in economics or business sciences
88% of the participants have a background in business and economics
Participants' undergraduate GPA: Ø 1.8 (German grading scale, equivalent of a B+ or 2:1)
How you can benefit from our event
- You will meet preselected, high-calibre candidates with outstanding profiles and a strong interest in Master's programmes in business and economics.
- You participate in an unique event which focuses solely on Master's programmes in business-related subjects.
- You select the most promising candidates among all interested applicants for your one-on-one interviews - we arrange the meetings.
- You will receive the contact details of your interview candidates and stand visitors to stay in touch after the event.
- Extensive marketing efforts through online and print channels feature your school alongside some of the best business schools in Europe and around the world.
- Our online-format offers you unconsidered networking, no effort and costs in relation to the travel and a greater range as the attendees are not bonded to locations.
- 10 am - 2 pm
*Online from 5 pm to 9 pm
- Participation fee: 2,800 Euro per event
- Optional: 20-minute presentation for 500 Euro per event
A selection of our exhibitors
Bocconi University, Cass Business School, EDHEC Business School, HEC Paris, IBM, IE Business School, London Business School, Stockholm School of Economics, University of Cologne, University of Sydney, University of St.Gallen, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Further information and booking
Unser Netzwerk, unsere Kunden
e-fellows.net: ein schneller Überblick
Bachelor, Master, LL.M. oder MBA?