Recruit Talented High School Students for Your University: Startschuss Abi
Recruit high-achieving German students for your Bachelor's programmes - at the university fair Startschuss Abi. About a third of all participants want to pursue a degree abroad.
Frankfurt am Main
Meet well-prepared students
∅ 400 participants
- Target group
prospective Bachelor's students
Average GPA: 2,0 (German grading scale)
attendees have to register and areprovided with information on your programmes before the event
- High quality of participants
- We prepare the students extensively for the event via different channels of communication (website, email, TikTok, WhatsApp etc.)
- You get in touch with the students during your presentation, informal conversations and during our online-video events additionally in scheduled one-on-one interviews
- Contact details of all registered participants
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
presentations and networking
- 3:00 - 3:30 pm
final lectures of the consulting offers
*Online: one-on-one interviews, in from 10 am - 12 am
Your key benefits
- High quality of attendees: Meet motivated, high-achieving German high school students.
- All participants want to pursue a Bachelor's degree.
- Get in touch with your target audience at the exhibition stand or in one-on-one interviews online and during a 20-minute presentation.
- Participants are preregistered and well-informed about your undergraduate programmes (preparation via email, WhatsApp, call).
- We provide you with the contact details of your interview candidates, the candidates you were in contact with and all participants who agreed on forwarding their contact details.
- Participation fee with a 20-minute presentation: 3,000 Euro per event
- Discount for multiple event bookings (scaled according to the number of bookings per calendar year):
- 2 events: 5% discount
- 3 events: 7% discount
- 4 or more events: 10% discount
Further information and booking
Unser Netzwerk, unsere Kunden
Ein schneller Überblick zu e‑fellows.net
Bachelor, Master, LL.M. oder MBA?