Recruit high-achieving German students for your Bachelor's programmes - at the university fair Startschuss Abi. Meet motivated students who are interested in a variety of undergraduate programmes. About a third of all participants want to pursue a degree abroad.
Your key benefits
- High quality of attendees: Meet motivated, high-achieving German high school students.
- All participants want to pursue a Bachelor's degree.
- Get in touch with your target audience at the exhibition stand or in online interviews and during a 20-minute presentation.
- Participants are preregistered and well-informed about your undergraduate programmes (preparation via email, WhatsApp, call).
- Manage your attendee's contact details on-site with our event app: "e-fellows.net Event Contact Manager". Online we provide you with the contact details of your interview candidates.
- Frankfurt (on-site or online): Samstag, 5 November 2022
- Hamburg (on-site or online): Samstag, 12 November 2022
- Bochum (on-site or online): Samstag, 19 November 2022
- Stuttgart (on-site or online): Samstag, 26 November 2022
- Munich (on-site or online): Saturday, 11 February 2023
- Summer Online: Saturday, 24 June 2023
- Bochum (on-site or online): Samstag, 27 September 2023
- Hamburg (on-site or online): Samstag, 7 October 2023
- Frankfurt (on-site or online): Samstag, 4 November 2023
- Stuttgart (on-site or online): Samstag, 18 November 2023
Our Startschuss Abi strategy for the (post) Covid era
The most likely scenario is that we will return to on-site events in autumn of 2022. However, in the past months we have successfully implemented hybrid events (with some schools physically and some digitally attending) and many pure online events. Please read why they are “3,000 times better than other online events” according to feedback from our customers.
We are currently planning on-site events for November 2022, keeping in mind that our first priority is safety for everyone involved. However, should circumstances make it necessary, we will adapt our plans accordingly and continue with our successful online implementation.
A selection of our exhibitors
Bocconi University, Frankfurt School of Management, Free University of Bozen, HAN University of Applied Sciences, Hotel School The Hague, Hult International Business School, IE University, Radboud University, University of Cologne, University of Düsseldorf, University of Tübingen, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management