Recruit high-achieving German students for your Bachelor's programmes - at the university fair Startschuss Abi. Meet motivated students who are interested in a variety of undergraduate programmes. About a third of all participants want to pursue a degree abroad.
Your key benefits
- High quality of attendees: Meet motivated, high-achieving German high school students.
- All participants want to pursue a Bachelor's degree.
- Get in touch with your target audience at the exhibition stand or in online interviews and during a 20-minute presentation.
- Participants are preregistered and well-informed about your undergraduate programmes (preparation via email, WhatsApp and Facebook).
- Manage your attendee's contact details on-site with our event app: "e-fellows.net Event Contact Manager". Online we provide you with the contact details of your interview candidates.
- Munich online: Saturday, 27 February 2021
- Hamburg (on-site or online): Saturday, 25 September 2021
- Bochum, Ruhr area (on-site or online): Saturday, 13 November 2021
- Frankfurt (on-site or online): Saturday, 20 November 2021
- Stuttgart (on-site or online): Saturday, 27 November 2021
A selection of our exhibitors
Bocconi University, Frankfurt School of Management, Free University of Bozen, HAN University of Applied Sciences, Hotel School The Hague, Hult International Business School, IE University, Radboud University, University of Cologne, University of Düsseldorf, University of Tübingen, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management