The e-fellows.net MBA Day enables an exclusive group of renowned business schools to present their MBA programmes to outstanding MBA candidates. You will meet preselected, high-caliber young professionals that are interested in your school during one-on-one sessions and further candidates at the open MBA forum.
Still the best return on investment for us from the whole of the MBA fair schedule.
This was my first event in Frankfurt and my first e-fellows.net event, and I can say that I was very happy with the quality of prospects that we met. It was very well-organized and well-run thanks to the team's tireless efforts before and during the event. I look forward to working with e-fellows.net again in the years to come.
Your key benefits
- You will meet up to 150 preselected candidates with outstanding profiles and a strong interest in MBA programmes.
- You select most promising candidates among all interested applicants for your one-on-one interviews - we arrange the meetings.
- You will receive the contact details and short profiles of all participants after the event.
- We only invite a limited group of the best business schools worldwide.
Your additional benefits at the current online-events
- As we are performing the events online unconsidered networking is possible.
- You save up the arrival incl. travel costs.
- You are able to reach a greater range as the attendees are not restricted to locations.
Prices and booking
Participation fee: 3,000 Euro (excl. VAT) per event
Please contact Marko Leitner: email@example.com
The upcoming events
- Frankfurt online: October 9, 2021
- Hamburg online: October 30, 2021
- Munich on-site or online: March 12, 2022
A selection of our exhibitors
Cambridge Judge Business School, HEC Paris, HHL - Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, IE Business School, IESE Business School, IMD Lausanne, INSEAD, London Business School, Manchester Business School, University of New South Wales, University of St. Gallen, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management