At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you can meet some of the best German law students and trainee lawyers and recruit them for your LL.M. programs. The LL.M. Day is more than a fair. Candidates will visit you at your stand and in small group sessions for in-depth discussions.
Your key benefits
- You will meet at least 80 high-calibre candidates pre-selected from the best German law students.
- Extensive marketing efforts through online and print channels feature your school alongside some of the best law schools in the world.
- You will receive feedback information as well as contact details of all participants for further recruiting.
The upcoming events
- Online, 14 November 2020 (instead of Frankfurt)
- Berlin, 6 March 2021; or online 30 January 2021
- Munich or online, 20 March 2021
A selection of our exhibitors
Columbia University, Cornell University, Georgetown University, IE Law School, King's College, Loyola University Chicago, Northumbria University, Northwestern University, St. John's University, University of Auckland, University of California Los Angeles, University of East Anglia, University of Groningen, University of Miami, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Sydney, University of Virginia, Vanderbilt University
e-fellows.net has been quick and successful in moving our events online since the beginning of the pandemic, with even higher student attendance than usual at most online events. Should travel restrictions remain in place, we will have online LL.M. Days and connect you with candidates pre-selected by you in live group discussions or one-on-one interviews.