e-fellows.net MBA Day
The program for MBA candidates
You have at least two years of postgraduate work experience and are planning to start your MBA within the next two years? In this case please register as an "MBA candidate".
Program and application for MBA candidates
- From 10.30: Opening
- 11.00 - 12.15: GMAT workshop (optional)
- 12.30 - 12.50: Introduction of Business Schools
12.50 - 15.10: MBA One-to-one
Scheduled interviews with the business schools. We will hand over your CV to the schools you are interested in and they decide whether they would like to interview you.
- 15.10 -15.30: Coffee Break
15.30 - 17.00: MBA Forum
The business schools' representatives answer your questions at their stands.
The participation is free of charge.
- Please send your application to christian.lippl(at)e-fellows.net by February 23rd and enclose your English CV.
- In the email, please indicate with which schools you would like to have a scheduled one-to-one meeting. Participating schools at a glance
- You can apply for this track if you have relevant work experience of at least 1,5 years after graduating.
If you get admitted to the MBA Day, we forward your CV to the schools of your choice. The schools then tell us which candidates they are interested in meeting.