One day, the best business schools from Europe, Asia and USA, selected participants and an exclusive atmosphere. This setting makes the e-fellows.net MBA Day a popular and established event for prospective MBA students. And best of all: The participation is free of charge.
How to apply
The application deadline for Frankfurt 2015 has passed. You may reserve a spot for Munich and Frankfurt 2016.
If you understand reasonably German, you may use our online application form. Otherwise, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Business schools in Frankfurt 2015
- Ashridge Business School (UK, EMBA Creative Industries)
- Cambridge Judge Business School (UK)
- Copenhagen Business School (DEN)
- EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht (D)
- EDHEC Business School (F)
- ESADE Business School (E)
- ESMT European School of Management and Technology (GER)
- ESSEC Business School (F)
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Managment (GER)
- HEC School of Management (F)
- Henley Business School (GER, UK)
- HHL - Leipzig Graduate School of Management (GER)
- Hong Kong UST Business School (CN)
- Hult International Business School (UK, USA, VAE)
- IE Business School (E)
- IESE Business School (E)
- IMD Business School (SUI)
- INSEAD (F, SIN, VAE)
- London Business School (UK)
- Manchester Business School (UK)
- Mannheim Business School (GER)
- Rotterdam School of Management (NL)
- SDA Bocconi School of Management (I)
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CN)
- TUM School of Management (GER)
- UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School (IR)
- University of Cologne & Rotterdam School of Management (GER, Part-time EMBA)
- University of St. Gallen (CH)
- Vlerick Management School (B)
- WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management (GER)
- IHK Frankfurt am Main, Börsenplatz 4, 60313 Frankfurt am Main
- Metrostop Hauptwache (two stops from the central station)
Statements of participants and business schools
The MBA Day confirmed my decision to pursue an MBA. Thanks to the talks with the admission staff and alumni, I could personally get in touch and, finally, I was accepted by all business schools I had applied for. I would really recommend the participation in the e-fellows.net MBA Day to everyone interested in the Master of Business Administration.
The e-fellows MBA Day is known among top business schools as the best of its kind not only in Germany but globally. The quality of candidates selected for the day is outstanding and the format allows for real interaction and meaningful discussion. We are delighted to be associated with e-fellows.