Recruit high-achieving German students for your Bachelor's programmes - at the university fair Startschuss Abi. Meet motivated students who are interested in a variety of undergraduate programmes. About a third of all participants want to pursue a degree abroad.
Your key benefits
- High quality of attendees: Meet motivated, high-achieving German high school students.
- All participants want to pursue a Bachelor's degree.
- Get in touch with your target audience at the exhibition stand and during a 20-minute presentation.
- Participants are preregistered and well-informed about your undergraduate programmes (preparation via email, WhatsApp and Facebook).
- Manage your attendee's contact details with our event app: "e-fellows.net Event Contact Manager".
- Frankfurt: 23 September 2017
- Stuttgart: 14 Oktober 2017
- Gelsenkirchen (Rhine-Ruhr region): 25 November 2017
- Hamburg: 2 December 2017
- München: 24 February 2018
A selection of our exhibitors
Bocconi University, Frankfurt School of Management, Free University of Bozen, HAN University of Applied Sciences, Hotel School The Hague, Hult International Business School, IE University, Radboud University, University of Cologne, University of Düsseldorf, University of Tübingen, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management