The Master Day Business & Economics brings together renowned universities and high-potential German bachelor graduates. It creates the best conditions to recruit suitable candidates for your Business & Economics Master's programmes. 98 percent of the exhibitors would recommend the event to other business schools.
Your key benefits
- You will meet preselected, high-calibre candidates with outstanding profiles and a strong interest in Master's programmes in business and economics.
- You participate in a unique event which focuses solely on Master's programmes in business-related subjects.
- You select the most promising candidates among all interested applicants for your one-on-one interviews - we arrange the meetings.
- You will receive the contact details of your interview candidates and stand visitors to stay in touch after the event.
- Extensive marketing efforts through online and print channels feature your school alongside some of the best business schools in Europe and the world.
- Vienna: Friday, 13 October 2017
- Cologne: Friday 27 October 2017
- Zurich: Friday, 9 March 2018
- Stuttgart: Saturday, 10 March 2018
- Frankfurt: Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Munich: Saturday, 24 March 2018
A selection of our exhibitors
Babson College, Bocconi University, Cass Business School, EDHEC Business School, HEC Paris, IBM, IE Business School, KPMG, London Business School, Stockholm School of Economics, University of Cologne, University of Sydney, University of St.Gallen, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management