At the e-fellows.net LL.M. Day you can meet some of the best German law students and trainee lawyers and recruit them for your LL.M. program. The LL.M. Day is more than a fair. Candidates will visit you at your stand and in small group sessions for in-depth discussions.
Your key benefits
- You will meet at least 80 high-calibre candidates pre-selected from the best German law students.
- Extensive marketing efforts through online and print channels feature your school alongside some of the best law schools in the world.
- You will receive feedback information as well as contact details of all participants for further recruiting.
The upcoming events
- Berlin, 7 April 2018 - booked out
- Frankfurt, 10 November 2018
A selection of our exhibitors
Columbia University, Cornell University, Georgetown University, IE Law School, Newcastle Law School, Northumbria University, Queen Mary University of London, University of Auckland, University of California Los Angeles, University of Dundee, University of East Anglia, University of Glasgow, University of Groningen, University of Kent, University of Miami, University of New South Wales, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Sydney, University of Virginia, Vanderbilt University